Thursday, April 7, 2011

The REAL Tea Party

Not the one that is shutting down the government.
Yesterday I met my friend Diane at Sister's Tea Room for tea with our grand children. 
 After a week of being "Nurse Rachett" to my mother this was a fun reprieve.
 Tea sandwiches, scones, and little desserts were a hit.
 But it was the huge selection of hats, jewels and shaws that really lifted our spirits.  What -- you don't have a hat with a pidgen on it?
 Aunt Minnie.
 Even Cole Thomas couldn't pass up a chance to strut his stuff.
 Corrie filled her tea pot with pink lemonade.
 Avery posed in the queen chair.
Silly Hats R Us.

I'm happy to report that my mother is showing great improvement with each day.  We love her new caregiver and feel so happy to be in a solid routine.
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment