Thursday, February 14, 2013

Every Day Graces

A Synagogue on Lexington Avenue
 
A week ago I flew to NYC after my son suffered a very serious heart attack.  I shot out a prayer as I slung things in my suitcase.  "Lord please go with me and use me as you see best."  He has been with us each step of this life threatening journey.
The morning after I arrived as I rode in a taxi to the hospital -- my driver prayed for John out loud all the way to Presbyterian Hospital. 
An administrator at the hospital came along side of me to find out some unanswered questions about John's status.  "I am a mother with a son too" she assured me. 
In intensive care this was the view from his window
 

 


 
Who gets a view like this?
In the next few anxious days we could see the handiwork of our creator and rest assured He is with us and for us.
The next few days I want to report on the everyday graces we witness as God leads us through this uncertain time.
Would you pray for John?

No comments:

Post a Comment