Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Beach Birthday Bonanza -- Day 3

Another night -- another cake!
We all wear our crowns and the cake is a new version.
How many wishes can one little girl make?






Dinner on the Intracoastal and a sun set for the sweetest dreams.



When we walk the beach we gather sea shells and just can't get over they are free!
"The world belongs to everyone -- the best things in life are free."





Shrimp caught the night before goes down pretty well. Ummmmmmmm.






My little boy.




















This is what guys do on vacation. We must be very "Connected."




















1 comment:

  1. Hello there! My name is Paige, and I just discoverd your blog, and...Oh My Goodness!!, I love you already. :o) As a fellow FUN-LOVING-GAL, I'd say you get the "funnest blog of the year" award. :o) I have a feeling that I will frequent this place in the days and months to come.
    Very nice to meet you! Have a most-beautiful day.

    Paige R.
    Montana

    ReplyDelete