Thursday, August 26, 2010

If You Knew Hairy -- Like I Know Hairy

I was quite surprised to read this morning in the news that men find frugal women sexy.  Hmmmmmmmmm.  You could have knocked me over with a re-used zip lock bag.
  Well, just call me Miss Sensible Shoes because that no spending Pheromone is never going to be in my DNA.
I guess sexy is in the eyes of the beholder because frankly George Clooney never made my heart skip a beat until I saw him wearing a  hairnet in "Oh Brother Where Arte Thou."  A man who isn't so vain as to not have a laugh on himself is the guy for me!


I once had a crush on a boy in college who could fake-trip and fall so realistically that it would draw huge crowds of concerned passers by.  I was oh so willing to just bask in his limelight and spend the rest of my days like Mo Dean standing by his side.  But alas it was not meant to be.  (I hope he found an adorable Physical Therapist and they stumbled  into the sunset.)  
God is good because he sent me a man who understands how to handle a bad (or no) hair day.

Be still my heart.
I'm proud to say - those apples are fallin' straight down from that tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment