Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It Ain't Easy Being Green (Belch)




We have had 2 days of rough seas with no end in sight. The waves are 27 feet high, the wind is 35 miles per hour and the front desk is handing out pills like Haloween candy. None of the staff has experienced anything like it.
The good news is all of this has put a ton of rainbows in the sky. I'm taking it as a sign from God that we'll not go down in the Burmuda triangle (today's lecture in the room above -- what the heck were they thinking!)
That is our porthole that looks like a washing machine window.
Light a candle for us -- say the rosery, give money to the Salvation Army. We need a break.
Started to call the Captain this morning and say "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" but I knew what his next question would be.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh it makes me a little sick to even think about! I sure was going through withdrawal though and have loved seeing some new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny, and I wish I could my helicopter and save you both! ilene

    ReplyDelete