Thursday, June 18, 2009

In the Garden




I come to the garden alone -- While the dew is still on the roses -- And the voice I hear falling on my ear -- The Son of God discloses.
And He walks with me, and He talks with me, And He tells me I am His own;And the joy we share as we tarry there, None other has ever known.
While in Louisville Annie and I took the children to this beautiful garden just a couple of miles from their home. It is named "Yew Dell".
Please don't let these summer days go by without several trips to gardens. He is there.

1 comment:

  1. I have Yew Dale on my list of musts for this summer. My boss is going to a wedding there today........and it's 105 degrees here with the great Louisville humidity. I'm going over there when the dew IS still on the roses.

    ReplyDelete