Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Going Back Into the Closet!



In a day and age where folks are "coming out" -- I've decided to go back in and make amends. Seasons change and so do closets - hopefully.My sequined Christmas sweater is hanging out with my summer linen pants. My 'just hang it here temporarily" rod is about to bow.Whew! It makes me tired to think of pulling all of that stuff out and coming to terms with the Goodwill pile -- the who do you think you're kidding too tight pile, and the maybe no one will notice that teeny tiny hole pile.

My fantasy is that the "What Not To Wear" van will show up with that rude Stacy (constantly flicking her hair) toting a garbage can.

It would take Lance Armstrong on steroids to cram one more hanger in there.

So please do me a favor will you? Next time we talk ask me.....How's it hangin'?

3 comments:

  1. Get rid of that stuff........you'll be so glad you did. 3 bags......give away, throw away and keep! You can do it! I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it........You'll feel so free when that closet looks better. 3 bags - give away, throw away and keep. You can do it! I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our tiny house we have a little tradition that we have had for years, borrowed from Flylady. (another story all together) It's called the 27 thing fling boogie. On the 27th day of the month we try to find 27 things to get out of our closet/house/lives to pass along to friends or goodwill or to the trash if necessary.

    ReplyDelete