Sunday, January 3, 2010

I've Got Bette Davis Eyes



I can't say I wasn't warned. My mother told me that after 50 - where hair was it would begin to disappear and where it wasn't it would grow. It's like God's version of "Musical Hairs".
Where oh where have my eyebrows gone? I've gone from Brooke Shields to quotation marks to 99% Maybeline light brown brow pencil.
My friend Katie's husband told her she was over plucking. She told him to............... well she was not pleased.
It's times like these when a sense of humor sure comes in handy.
But, Hey Sugar --
I discovered a great and cheap way to combat my winter dry lips and keep my lipstick from running in little tributaries (another unwanted Bette look).
Mix some sugar with olive oil and scrub your lips each night before bed.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where did I toss that blood red lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment