Monday, September 14, 2009

Ice Breakers


Hello -- my name is Suzanne and I love party games. Is that a collective groan I hear? Well, sue me I love the camaraderie and hilarity of friends making fools out of themselves in a public place. I happen to think that this is the way to chalk up memories for the old folks home.
Here are two of my favorites:
1. Have everyone seated and pass around a roll of toilet paper. Do not explain what it is for but tell each person to take as much as they think they will need.
After everyone has taken their allotment explain that each person must reveal something about themselves for each square taken.
2. Have each person tell three truths and a lie about themselves. Have folks vote on which was the lie. One point for each lie detected. the winner is the one who guesses the most lies.
Now, go forth and parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty.

No comments:

Post a Comment